88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Obscene Remuneration - Replace MD & Board, page-20

1. 5,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3312
    Ralli, I would have thought many SH's would want a new board/management, given 88's terrible past 3-year performance and trashed SP, (clueless Salt, Aussie, Bill etc disagree, we know why they are here), unfortunately for some strange reason it appears London SI's - SH's/Burgundy support the record low SP, underperformance and over paid remuneration imo...

So, we honestly have absolutely no chance of replacing this status quo imo, trust me I want to, but SH's have not supported and let us all down, I blame SH's... SADLY, unless the UK/USA (Burgundy) support us, we are stuck and have to put up with 88 continuing to trash SP and destroy all SH's investment imo.

Clear to me imo of why none of our new board/management have ever bought a single share on market and done nothing imo but put themselves first with free shares and high salaries, while SH's sit on massive losses caused mainly due to the poorly, brain dead written RNS's imo....

What happened when MD said at last GM, they were going to take pay cuts???? What a joke imo!!!...

The BIG CONCERN for me, if we still have poor SH's support for change, is if 88 CONSOLIDATE before our next drill as I want nothing but to exit at next drill. If 88 consolidate before our next drill, we will ALL DO OUR MONEY IMO......

Again, I call for 88 to take 50% pay cut and return those distasteful and not earned free performance shares, ASAP... 88 has destroyed the company's reputation, SP and SH's wealth, simple as that imo.... 88 have to be held to account!!!!

Sick of posting about them guys, my focus is - if no strong support to spill doesn't happen soon, I am walking away, putting in bottom draw until we drill again, then focus on my exit. More to life than trying to make change with no support and chance of making it happen. Pointless wasting SH's and my time... Walk away before 88 delist imo....

All the best to all and thanks Spiney for that X video, never laughed so much apart from Raygun's break dancing, lol, then the reality quickly set in, followed by anger/emotions, as I look at the SP under this new MD in only 3 years imo, we ALL continue to lose big time, enough from me!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $63.11K 27.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 131647830 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577977408 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.