ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

observation about the trading

1. 801 Posts.

my 2cents worth

- the stock has established a series of higher lows (or buying zones) everytime it rallys. we went from 54/55 to 56/57 to what now seems to be 59/60.

- each time the rallys from these buying zones are getting stronger and stronger.

- it is possible that the usual traders in ESI keep buying into the rallys at the higher ends because they do not trust it at the lower ends. this is why the rallys get stronger.

- the buyers at support just dump the stock where they think they have most support (i.e. 69 because everyone expects 7 to get broken so they keep buying)

- sometime soon those who buy at the support levels will not sell if the news and fundamentals support the move up.

- someone is playing games! all you had to do was watch the closing auction yesterday. not many of us can afford to play around with a million ESI's!

i am not ramping up the stock. if you believe in the possibility that this technology will work, then do not sell at these levels. these are buying zones for those building positions. hold on for the medium term and sell into the next rally that will come sooner rather than later because the accumulators need to distribute the stock back into the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.