FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Observations & Current state of Play, page-21

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    I know Mike said that.
    But that doesn't mean the UN has money to do that.
    The UN budget has been cut over recent years. Used to be 6 Billion per year. Now it is less than 3 Billion per year.
    The facts are that the UN is entirely funded by member countries, and the biggest funder is the USA.
    Trump is the current pres, and doesn't like the UN much. So the odds of the UN having a spare 200 million to by 100 HXs are slim at best (assuming a sticker price of 2 million each).
    More likely the UN might be a deal broker, but they will never buy 100 HXs.
    Even if they did. 200 million revenue to the HX manufacturer (who ever that is) and then the portion of that to FBR will not be enough to keep FBR going long term.
    FBR will need much bigger sales than 100 HXs to hang our hat on.

Agree with you on the social housing though. But someone has to figure out how to build a business model building houses for people that have no money to rent, let alone buy.
    Don't get me wrong. I'm all for social housing and getting everyone into a solid house/appartment, but your not going to see happen with the Neo con / small Govt politics that some countries including our own have.
    Only by changing the Govt away from the Right leaning parties back into the Centre and Centre Left are you going to have any hope of seeing social housing built on the scale that is required to solve the social housing problem.

Religion.....has no impact on FBR.
    Politics definitely does have an impact on FBR as politics is the part of society that decides the rules of the great economic game that we all play in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.