FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Observations & Current state of Play, page-4

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Cheers mate yes I noticed that reference to an office in the Middle East to

Pretty sure they mentioned this previously

I was reading up on the ex-CAT guy on holiday this past week -very impressive his desire to help the worlds social housing issues

I remember walking thru Soweto in 1996 thinking this should not be happening millions living in tin shanties it hasn't changed a whole lot

I really like the angle of CAT been able to modify the design. I would suspect it will end up on tracks for ease of access in rough terrain -working in disaster relief etc

Displaced people need housing or decent shelter tent cities are not cutting it

I'd rather and HX used for social housing than fancy project homes myself

Still, lots to get thru here make no mistake

Seems odd to some here the SP languishing around the same price for months.

I'm not surprised by that more surprised its held that level

Despite HX been rolled an extension of the MOU something I tipped a long way back and these appointments -nothing exciting happening to the SP -don’t get all cranky on me it’s just logical thinking.

The reason is there was a lot of buyers late to the party were hoeing in up the mid-late 20s who have been sitting on some big losses-who will sell into any jump

It tells me to wait for the money shot ANN sit back wait to for the retrace and hook in mid next year when we see some tangible revenue numbers.

Mid-teens is probably a great accumulation point anything under 25 probably is long-term

Problem with these stocks is people get bored or they see other opportunities go begging. They expect repeat replications of big runs -we have had that for now at least. Traders do what traders do they turn $$$ over inc myself it’s not a crime !

How often tho do we hear people say I'm holding for 5 years then sell in 5 weeks -happens all the time .

Some very savvy holders on here in low playing the hold strategy in big profits -if they stick on for another 5-7 years I'm sure they will do super well with FBR

For those hung up in the mid late 20s I feel you have a bit of a wait on your hands just my view on it -could be completely wrong often am like everyone else -I get a fair few right to but time will tell

Traders well its been a traders paradise really FBR last year of so -not so much of late on the lighter volumes presenting -it’s been easy pickings for intraday traders at tines

A soft stagnant SP is nothing to worry about here in my view -it would be more worrying if it was back under 8 cents

FBR is a good prospect but this will be very capital intensive. As we have seen approaching 25 million spent since listing and don’t forget what the Pivacs put in the decade before that

I'm liking the opening of a US office that's a very good strategic move -they have to be thinking the revenues are going to scale there for a reason .

One very good sign also to like here is the fact we have not seen any sub holders notices selling

That tells me they are content on the info FBR is giving them

Under no illusions here its going to be a very slow burn to first revenues in the bank

Personally I hope the pad our spies are posting about at HQ is just for the FAT -it could also be a curve ball by FBR and simply be a pad for a shed to

If it was top secret nearmap wouldn’t get a look at it that’s for sure

If they really want it to capture the public imagination go build a house or 3 on the coast in the freo Dr smashing into it every afternoon

I'm sure it will be great in a factory environment or a sheltered yard -let’s see it build a house on the coast here in WA

If it can handle that it’s going to handle any conditions anywhere .

It would shut all the builders here knocking it up but some very valid points have been raised by them

We’re on version 2 HX after the 105 before we go to mass production -I’d be very surprised if there is not at least another version after the first builds

Timelines blow out who cares if the final version takes the world my storm

The Harrington seed destructor had 8 versions before John Deere put it into headers globally

Same as the seed terminator many versions - I doubt what we are seeing on those truck bodies will look anything like what CAT roll out one day .

Anyone else think this may not be the final version ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.