WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi hopeful2, Respectfully, I have to disagree with you here....

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi hopeful2,

Respectfully, I have to disagree with you here. Ignoring the obvious risk Vs reward regulatory component attached to new drug discovery, P&G still have more multi-billion dollar brands than any pharmaceutical company, and more multi-billion dollar products than any other pharmaceutical company. While the margin for profit is considerably higher for pharmaceutical drugs, many companies still struggle to recoup their initial investment. If we take a closer look at companies such as, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Coty, Stiefel, Unilever, Reckitt Benckiser, and Pfizer etc, we can also find that they all have one thing in common (besides collaborating with OBJ ) - Each one of these major entities have adopted the P&G C+D business model

In regards to your appetite for investing in medical "breakthrough innovation" such as a new cancer drug just remember that ALL companies working in the connected realm of creating real breakthrough (or disruptive) innovation are working to high levels of secrecy, so in regards to OBJ Limited, we just have to appreciate that there may be some things they will say;

And, then there may be some things they won't say...

As far as our relationship with P&G goes, and the risk of copycats, good luck to them, but we're not just talking about another hopeless cream product that you can slap on your face with some little gimmick... We're talking about the end of aging

OBJ - Chronological Review
    Last edited by abdm: 16/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.