SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Observations from the NOM, page-14

1. 1,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Fair concerns Martin, my response would be;

1. CR probably won't be available to retail investors, keep in mind, it is the minimum raise to satisfy the ASX, it will likely be gone very quickly, it is also subject to an increase at the company's discretion I believe.
    2. Yep about $60m right now, they have contracts with some very large telcos, and have cancelled the $7 million cap raise due to 'faster than expected revenue' from their deal with Tata. I'll say again, they have just blown off 7 million dollars because they essentially do not need it. Some numbers have been ran here previously on revenue streams, personally I have a forecast of $25m-$50m, obviously this is speculative but the current market cap is well undervalued based on my metrics, also the chances of the RTO not being successful is very unlikely at this stage. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you are incorrect, there is an element of risk, which is acceptable based on the extremely bright prospects in my view, I guess you would have to assess your own tolerance here, there will be many people waiting on the sidelines before taking a position, which is very understandable.
    3. Not a bad problem to have in my opinion, too many users? But still a reasonable point, I don't have a strong answer to this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.