SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Observations from the NOM, page-18

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    MartinG,

good to see some healthy questioning, butlet me arrest your concerns

1. I'll eat my hat if the CR is .02, but I have little fear that it will. This team is too savvy. 2 cents was the minimal ASX requirement, and if I am not wrong according to the NoGM, it can be double that, although the VWAP leading up to the time when it is calculated should determine what it will finally be. But even in the worse case scenario of .02, I don't think it will attract the sp too much, or even if it did, it won't be for long, because the forthcoming financials will really kick the sp into action. Although it could be healthy for your entry point to consider your concern on this point, my guess is that you'll end up paying greater for your entry as the price moves up as we get closer to the prospectus, which I believe it will.

2. MC for an RTO is all relative to its strengths. Yes, true that it should not be too high, but I have no fear of this in this case. RAD last year was a good example of too high: 9 or 10 cents, then retraced to 3.2. It has a strong story, but the story hadn't yet been written when it launched. It's only starting to firm up now. PSF has a great story at an advanced stage - good revenue making - and it will get much better very quickly, so MC for me is very reasonable. I suggest, even cheap.

3. Bandwidth will be no issue, as the data you are using is being allocated separately from your data pack, and its infrastructure will support it. The third party sponsoring your usage has the necessary bandwidth and it won't effect your own. In one way, the contrary, because you will be using less data on your paid for allocation, you have less chance of bandwidth issues.

Thanks for your constructive concerns

Syz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.