SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Observations from the NOM, page-6

1. 2,504 Posts.
    Regarding the share holder register. The fact we have people HOLDING onto their large parcels is a very positive sign. The recent drift toward low 3s has not shaken this tight register is an extremely positive sign. Holders are holding and have zero interest in daily movements. For me, this is a short term trade where I'm expecting to see a multi bagger from this point and continue to soak up any cheap shares. I expect many others are of the same view.

Secondly, I'm happy to see all the boring financials of both existing companies set out in the NOM. Why? It means in the upcoming prospectus, investors will have had time to digest current position and focus on the forecasts. They had a lot of formailty to get through.

The changed tone around CR price has got me excited too. We will likely be hit with a double barrel in the prospectus. One being forecasts was over expectation, and a higher CR.

The 'safety' of PSF finding its floor at low 3's, coupled with prospectus should mean a slow rise in the coming two weeks, then continued gains leading to prospectus. However, TA would indicate the tightening range is at a point of breakout, so I can't pick which way it will go. Either way, I'll be holding for the couple of weeks further that it takes to get to 8c-10c which is very easily achieved if forecasts are near predictions. PSF has seen breakouts recently so is on many radars, once volume kicks in from prospectus or TA, this will get interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.