SRM 0.00% 36.5¢ sierra mining limited

observations - going too cheap?, page-2

1. 12,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3202
    Both boards and all major shareholders want this deal to happen. It's because we get more than a money value. I have seen several larger mergers and take overs done where they will say its ' not fair' but the deals are reasonable and get done. This is the best deal we could do IMO. I want it to happen because I get what we get. I would want a lot more if it was a straight take over. People think we should get the best in country management team for nothing? We should get access to $30m cash for nothing? We basically got access to this cash at 30c when the stock was 25c and we get enough to go into production with no further dilution. As you can see, it's not stopping the stock rising. This merger is one of the reasons why the stock is rising as more investors can see the benefits. We will end up with only about 110m shares on issue, fully funded,cashed up, duel listed, resource growing, heading towards a near term mine. This will get very hard to buy and I think people are getting that story now. I expect to see the stock in the 40's before the merger. These options we get with this merger will be a very nice slab of free paper given where this is likely to be trading in the next month or so. Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.