TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Agreed tewk - but it wasn't supposed to have a negative...

1. 347 Posts.
    Agreed tewk - but it wasn't supposed to have a negative connotation.... was noting that ACL themselves, even from that Feb 2013 update, thought that the trial would be wrapped up in 2H 2013 - so that's all I was noting was the extension to their own expectations, (and probably the broader market).

When you sit back and think about the actual number of people affected by colorectal cancer worldwide, or even just stop to consider the human factor with the 415 patients on this trial, it is another reason to find the trial extension genuinely exciting.... you wouldn't wish cancer progression on one person in that trial just to reach an endpoint in the trial. And so the extension of the trial, whether it's as a result of HA or not, a significant number of people have hopefully achieved significant improvements in both (progression free)quality of life as well as extension of life, trending extensions in overall survival. Of course I'm hopeful that it is due to improvements that HA makes in delivery such that this might become a new standard-of-care, and with success the obvious further potential for improving on delivery other drugs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.