RTM reefton mining nl

Its very easy to witness trader psychology when you are watching...

1. 364 Posts.
    Its very easy to witness trader psychology when you are watching from the sidelines.

I have been watching it trade since it re-opened this morning - I dont hold RTM.

Regardless of what some people on here say, it was a bad announcement. Anyone on here holding as it opened should have been armed with the knowledge it was going down.

Firstly there is the panic period straight after the bell as holders clear out positions, but its the larger holders who need to "prime" the market so that they can exit positions, which is exactly what we've seen over the past 20 minutes or so.

There was some 4m traded in the first minute or so - virtually nothing on the buy side. That's when the dummy bids started appearing at around 0.077 - then the buy side started to stack, giving a false impression that buyers were interested again. This is where us little guys are constantly duped. The dummy bidders are offloading their stock into the increasing number of fools and its 10 or 15 minutes before the fools finally catch onto whats happening. The market then fell away to a new low as the dummy bids disappeared from the buy side.

As I type, the bid is being "primed" 0.072. Maybe this will end up being support for the day, who knows. Unless you know exactly what you are doing, these sorts of days are when alot of people lose alot of money. This stock is dangerous guys. Be very cautious of dummy bids - these guys have deep pockets and are dropping their stock into your hands, then pulling their bids.

Marchello

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.