OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Observations

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Hi all,

Just catching up on all the posts today and having read the announcement which like most investors was expecting the hammer mills but right out of left field came Antena-Xupe drilling.
    Antena-Xupe is part of the Faina Goldfields which are part of the PROPOSED JV with Anglo but the TAKEOUT for me from the notice is that Antena -Xupe is OGXs 100% OWNED DEPOSIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANGLO HAS PAID MONEY BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN SIGNED JV/MOU/EARN IN - THIS IS CONFIRMED BY MANAGEMENT FOR ME TODAY.

As the announcement says UNDER DISCUSSION.( maybe very slowly about now if at all)

It is apparent to me that our new brilliant OGX board has other ideas and I cannot see them drilling A-X without telling Anglo.That suggests to me that Anglo are happy with progress to date and are happy to let this OGX management PROGRESS the Goldfields.
    WHY WOULD THEY NOT - LOOK HOW IT HAS PROGRESSED SINCE JANUARY 2018. Also if you keep up with Anglo info you will see they are SELLING mines to reduce debt NOT Buying or TAKING OVER MINES

By the way I have scoured Anglos website and up to and including their latest report December 2017
    there is NO MENTION OF ANY JV OR MOU WITH OGX .
    OGX is not even mentioned in their Brownfield report for BRAZIL.

Last but not least I am a top 20 holder from 2012 been through the mill but have stuck to the story I researched in 2012 been through hell and back BUT WE ARE BACK. I hung in here because I had long discussions with Mark P back in 2012 (not a popular man here) and he told me THE GOLD IS THERE AND A LOT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimone just to put you at rest the highest S/P was 0.346 on 1/12/2012 and you were right 2016 was 0.22

Great announcement today and many more to come.

ALL SHAREHOLDERS -Keep the faith

moureeses8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.