OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Observations, page-10

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    AngloGold Ashanti Completes Sales of Moab Khotsong and Kopanang Mines
    (JOHANNESBURG – PRESS RELEASE) – AngloGold Ashanti is pleased to announce that all conditions precedent have been fulfilled with respect to the sale of the Moab Khotsong Mine and related assets and liabilities to Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited, and the separate sale of the Kopanang Mine and related assets and liabilities to Heaven-Sent SA Sunshine Investment Company Limited as announced on 19 October 2017. Both transactions closed on February 28, 2018.
    Gross cash proceeds from these transactions of ZAR3.574 billion have been received and applied to reduce debt, in line with AngloGold Ashanti’s strategic commitment to continually improve strategic and financial flexibility.

AngloGold has just sold some assets and at the minute they owe 2billion.......give them plenty of cash to buy us out if they wanted too.
    They probably could take us over for 200- 300 million at the moment....25-40 say per share.
    Could this why the SP has been capped trying to stop any desent rises and could be accumulating
    More shares......
    Next top 20 might tell us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.