NOX 5.71% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

I don't know what this story adds zecs, but it may serve as an...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I don't know what this story adds zecs, but it may serve as an aside.

A young man leaves both school and home, and commences an Honours degree in Law. The course takes four years of full-time study. The parents support him with the purchase of a property near the learning institution and cater for all his financial needs.

After less than two years, he tells his parents that to be truly competitive in the jobs market, he feels it necessary to also undertake a degree in Business. He suggests that at best, and given the number of law graduates competing for a limited number of employment opportunities, he stands little more chance than jagging a job in an outer suburban city law. This upgrade in qualifications extends his university term from thus four to seven years.

Now for arguments sake, let's say that a Bachelor's degree equates to a Phase 1 trial. If one can go along with that, then a Masters degree becomes a Phase 2 with a PHD on par with a Phase 3 trial.

The cost of the seven years adds up in terms of both time, additional HECS fees as well as other ongoing household and leisure expenses.

But as it turns out, the forward thinking of the young man (and the patience of the parents), proved its true worth.

While the young man did in fact pick up part-time positions in suburban law firms along the way, he won a highly sought after position in a tier one nationwide law corporation. In short, this is his dream outcome, starting in 2022.

As a stakeholder in Noxopharm, I see merit in both viewpoints - ie additional Phase 1 trials and the multiple shots on goal theory. or narrow the focus and prioritise the clinical objective.

But as a father, my instinct is to trust Professor Kelly and the Noxopharm board - just as I did my son's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.004(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 6.6¢ $3.396K 49.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57227 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 11999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.