RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Obsessed with this RMX chart and fundamentals..

1. 4,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Just got diagnosed with ADHD and have been going abit nuts ever since but i managed to shift my focus on something good. RMX and trading.

I found this stock afew weeks ago looking for something with potential multi bagger in it.. Read what i needed to read, liked what i saw on the chart and it had its re rate very shortly after to that levels we are at now, which i was planning on just holding and sitting on thinking this hasnt played out yet anywhere near enough...

Here is the point ive been getting to. I have been studying charts like a madman due to this hyperfocus mode i can get in and i also have some pattern recognition skills due to my ADHD. In every single aspect that i have learned about... This stock seems Bullish... Can someone in here find a fault in anything?

It has multiple bullish markers right now based on Fundamentals, Current value, Volume pattern.. Moving averages... Cup and handle.. Resistance levels etc...

Someone peg me back abit lol, Tell me is this to good to be true... I know anything can happen in the stock market but this is ringing alot of good bells in my head.

Hope you are enjoyed your weekend!

I feel exciting week ahead... Lets hope it isnt to good to be true and the rerate that looks very likely happens. Fingers Crossed for us all and good luck. This week will tell alot i think....

All in my opinion, i could just be a nutcase.. Who knows!

Cheers

Mick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.