FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

I am confused - I don't understand why the BOD is chasing 500k...

1. 177 Posts.
    I am confused - I don't understand why the BOD is chasing 500k ozs having bypassed the opportunity to be a profitable 100k oz company or similar? Is there a fundamental conflict of interest in that actually the BOD are not influenced by profit or by SP but simply by having a long term job that is well paid?

If it were me I would want to go at home at night feeling I had built a profitable and sustainable company while keeping shareholders informed with honest commentary along the way - instead they have told us one thing and then a different thing consistently and failed to be either sustainable or profitable. Am I naive in hoping their aims align with mine?

It is impossible to believe the 51% is anything other than the result of us being bent over a barrel and in desperate need of a big pair of braces to prevent our metaphorical pants falling down and exposing us to a nasty end.....

Re a plan B - why did we not sell a 30%, 40% or 49% stake... because we couldn't - or why did we not try and sell Nepean nickel project or TI for example to give us a multi-million dollar lifeline without dilution? This is a forced deal on the buyers terms and that is why fundamentally it is unpopular, however the BOD like it as it perpetuates their jobs.....for now.

As for promises made etc; that is ridiculous - when you spend $220 M and take 51%, you are in control and you exert that control - only a fool would believe otherwise or a bloke who wants to keep his job for as long as he can

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $2.074K 15.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.