GPN greater pacific gold limited

obsevation, page-3

1. 2,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    OK Gents how about I give you a run. After-all, I know what Vitriol is. In-fact my glass is half filled with it. Unlike Comps, whose glass is half empty.

Whilst I respect that you have put forward a point of view which seems to be thought out. It does come across a little pessimistic.

You say the announcements are short on detail. Perhaps, but what do we know? We know there is gold, we know there is Uranium and high-grade at that. We know they have other minerals of substance. Do we know how much? – You are right, “no” we don’t. You say a little, others say a lot, who is right, the pessimist or the optimist.

You say that the recent joint ventures unsubstantial entities. Agreed, they are not BHP or Rio and wouldn’t that be nice. Or would it? You get into bed with the big boys you want to have something to bargain prepare to be raped. So you say unsubstantial, I see a forging of units to form an army, to make a stand and reap the spoils of battle. You see a con, I see a strategic alliance. An alliance to take control of the land and all that sits below.

And what else do we know:
    GPN lists a subsidiary and it is oversubscribed (good)
    The major shareholders are holding (good)
    The stock has increased over 100% in the last year (good)
    Active management (Good)
    The price to book ratio is 3.3 times which seems low for a speculative stock like this (good)
    The stock has some very passionate believers who have put there money where their mouths are (great).

I am not looking to ramp. Just looking to keep it real.

SirKnight

Fortune favours the man with the half filled glass of Sulphuric Concentrate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.