SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

By all means I'm no expert when it comes to sourcing funds, but...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    By all means I'm no expert when it comes to sourcing funds, but I'm with you @Gerrado. We get access to funding, that's all I see here!
    It could be some rich kid working out of their parents basement or it could be a large multinational firm with an offshoot created solely for this investment. I don't see it any different to the sophs that participated in the placement. The only reason Obsidian are listed, is because a contract has been written up between the 2 parties.
    It would be great if it was an umbrella company set up by Obsidian Global which @OXY & @huntfish have actually tried to track down. But if it's not then what's the big deal? Money is Money is it not?
    Syntonic live on for another few quarters until they start earning enough to support themselves. On the flip side if they fell short and couldn't source the full amount, the detractors would have more to be negative about. It's a no win situation for management in the eyes of HC.
    Yes CR's bring Dilution, but that is part and parcel of investing in companies that are trying to build out a platform yeah? It's disappointing I get that, but I would still rather own a percentage of a company that can keep working to fulfil their goals than a percentage of company that has gone into liquidation....
    I will point out one thing, the same negative posters complaining about the situation now are the same posters complaining about the situation last time round......The decision is easy Buy, Hold or Sell, make your decision and move on to something a bit more positive, life is way to short to be negative all the time.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.