LKE 2.56% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

OBSOLESCENCE, page-158

1. 5,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    Hi pedro nothing matters but results, people complain like crazy about Allan Joyce and his remuneration but he took QAN from a dollar to 7 dollars who cares what they pay him he gets results. I also hold in a couple of companies that Im sure just exist so that management can sell off assets so that they can pay themselves 1/2 a mill each year. The story with Lake is totally different Steve seems to be every where and stuff is getting done. Up to now Im convinced that LKE management are working hard, not at all sitting back getting money for not much. We will see how it all turns out its just a matter of time.
    So far the results, they found good Lithium resource, they found good technology company to treat the brine, they seem to have good relations with the locals in Argentina, they found good engineering partner, they had good SPP only upset by covid 19. They now need to find off take partners and a source of funding to set up industrial size processing.
    Yes management is expensive but Im much happier with my money here than with certain other companies that just seem to shuffle paper, sell assets and pocket my money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.