LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Agreed. But there are a few others who can. Teslas battery day...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Agreed. But there are a few others who can.

Teslas battery day has the ability to move lithium stock prices I believe. Certainly urge people to keep an eye on this one. David Snydacker from Lilac Solutons on twitter mentioned the focus on the solar power to bring costs down.

This tells me that David Snydacker has a strong focus on the success of Lake Resources. I believe tha solar energy to be the sandbag around the PFS. David will have contacts within the right circles Im sure. Steve Promnitz had hinted at this in an earlier interview.

For those questioning the time taken to process the lithium. Its not where the time is consumed. It will be at the battery validation end. There will be batteries made with Lakes Material to see what unforseen implications there maybe in making the battery. This can only be by testing the life of the battery. At least over a given timeframe. Once you scale up any deficiences become magnified. The battery makers will be going through it with a fine tooth comb. Remember they will be putting more money down than of all us combined. Be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.