TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Kfann very interesting thoughts there!The only obvious market...

1. 776 Posts.
    Kfann very interesting thoughts there!

The only obvious market forces are those which are buying the stock up.

Sometimes what you want to happen can distort your judgement on the reality of the situation.

You have given me a clear insight into your thoughts and those of your "ECM alumni"... however there are quite a few reasons why this won't work.

I'll give you three FACTS.

FACT ONE: In the next two months, interest in the offshore Moroccan sector will heat up significantly in the lead up to Cairn and Genel drilling.

FACT TWO: TPT offers the most leverage to the offshore Moroccan oil sector. It is by far the cheapest stock in the region and is chasing a proven play type.

FACT THREE: The stock has endured a large overhand of sellers for the greater part of a year, has bottomed and has broken up significantly.

We all know that if the options had an exercise price of 36c everyone would be saying that the shares will be pumped to get them into the money.

This stock will break up and continue to do so as the sector heats up. The options will follow. Yes they will either be sold or exercised, however this will NOT affect the share price of the company.

I'm sure you'll remember when PVD raised $3million at 25c (20% of the share registry over two tranches) that the common thought was the stock wouldn't run. The fact is this stock went all the way to 95c.

It seems you and your ECM pals are playing a risky, risky strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.