TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

obvious option mkt forces, page-7

1. 154 Posts.
    the strike price + premium is so close to the underlying share price that given the illiquidity of this stock and the wide bid/offer, there may be a few option holders who just say forget it, so not all the options will get exercised - assume 25-30million or roughly 15-20% of total share equivalence.
    what is the best way for a size buyer to come in and take on serious volume now? offer just after the exercise period and flush out weak length, if the share price gets close to or below breakeven for these exercised shareholders 2+16 = 18c - there will be long liquidation. that's when a serious size buyer steps in as we ALL know there are 25-30million cheap shares to buy.
    and I think this will be the very last time anyone will have this opportunity to buy this volume pre-drill.
    furthermore, we will get a feel of the market - if the market rallies after exercise and follows thru, that is the sign of a proper bull rally on this stock.
    I agree with a few of the earlier posts..market is selling pvd/buying tpt - utterly moronic differential here..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.