TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

"Ms Thrifty, not sure what you're on about with the dills and...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    "Ms Thrifty, not sure what you're on about with the dills and denials thing mate, but i am sure that i don't see the value of your posts. But then again, not all posters need to be valuable... or even remotely useful."

Ease up cowboy. Its about the stock not personalities, and lets not forget who fired the first shot but lets call a truce `cause all this BS isn`t helping anyone.

I simply maintain that in IMHO we have a little further south to go. Why ? Because I believe the rubber stamp is still "aways away." I may be wrong as Eve is heading over on the 11th of this month to visit Galp but this translates to nothing with the Morroc Gvt. Secondly and I sound like a broken record but we are in sell off season. Thirdly, my faith in the board has been shaken in recent times with regards to their ability to run and promote a small cap co in this climate. (the sp will illustrate that)

"You believe the stock price fall is almost complete ('were almost there') yet you take the risk of missing the action by attempting to buy at this marginally lower price.
    Many so called investors behave this way, and when they're wrong they invest a small fraction of the amount at higher prices and satisfy themselves with minuscule gains.
    I couldn't care less if the share price drops to these 'mid-teens' you speak of because I accumulate sizeable positions in companies which WILL result in multiple level share price returns. I don't miss out... And I don't down - ramp. But each to their own as long as others can see your motives"

Honestly I have enough - nough said OK, I don`t need to disclose to anyone my personal investments but trust me....

"Take it easy Thrifty! Just a typo!
    Someone's got their knickers in a knot... i'm sorry if my post struck a nerve lol."

As you admitted in a later post it was not a typo rather a crude attempt at an insult. Please mean what you say and say what you mean- we will all get along better that way :-)

"I eagerly await the day that TPT falls another 3.5c so that you can buy your $5k worth and then start singing the virtues of this company."

Mate I`ll spot you the 5k if you front with adequate security :-)

"Maximus, i am free-carried on TEG and am sitting on $30k profit. Not bad for a bad result...happy to hold."

No need to shout it from the rooftops Mr Packer ! Good for you. The rest of the world are happy for you but er...please? Is it youth or immaturity ?

I am not of the opinion that this company is on the edge of a financial precipice. I believe we have better times ahead but the board will have to change their way of doing business significantly and I do think we have better times ahead if they can communicate better with Pi`s and promote better with institutions but at this very point I think we are in for a little more pain before the bounce.

Now go for your life....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.