MXR 0.00% 4.5¢ maximus resources limited

obviously room for blowthefly on this thread, page-16

1. 548 Posts.
    Wotthe,

I tend to disagree.

For me the point is that from all that I have seen in MXR reports over the past year they simply don't have a project that s going to be commercially viable at any stage soon.(I have followed the story for 15 months)

Dr Wills has Sellheim on the backburner...call him.

BIH would need the gold price to go significantly higher to justify capex for such a small resource. Forget bank finance.

IO...well when you consider BHP RIO Vale etc have literally 10's of billions of tons above 60% grade then you have to see the reality of the situation.

IO will be in oversupply by 2012 and the price will fall. Unless you can get 40%+grade out of the ground before that date you will never get it out of the ground imo.

THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER mean that you can't make money out of MXR...YOU CAN. Dr Wills is a smart man and a good promoter...the sp will go up and down wildly i'm sure over the next 6 - 12 months and if you are a good trader this is the place to be.

I am not a good trader, but a reasonable long term investor in resource stocks. Until the facts change I won't invest in MXR but as I say it doesn't mean others more capable can't...they can.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $8.959K 198.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37233 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 102980 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.