MXR 0.00% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

Wotthe,Indeed not just here for my health.That said at least i'm...

1. 548 Posts.
    Wotthe,

Indeed not just here for my health.

That said at least i'm being honest when I am disclosing my interest...not sure everyone is, but i'm certainly not doubting you.

The reason for me posting is simple. I love resource stocks and you have to kiss one hell of a lot of frogs in this game. I have found the only way to win is to really seriously look at companies and essentially try to spot the b..l...t.

I actually met the MD of another one of my IO investments recently and told him to take a leaf out of the tree of some of the 'conceptual' IO firms re their ability to promote / market their projects. This MD plays it tooooo conservatively IMO...you see I can never be pleased!

What I look for is change...essentially a change in situation, and this could occur with MXR. BIH 'could' prove to be something. We all know the IO won't but some will get carried away and create opportunity for traders (as I mentioned I am not one of these). I like to be ready and informed of the context on any potential change in the story.

Using MXR as a context for my other investments I also find useful. The end game to to understand / see the whole picture, all sides to the story, and this I guess is a learning process for us all. I'm also always on the look out for informed and intelligent sounding posters on any thread as following these people sometimes leads to interesting things.

I came close to owning some MXR a while back in and around 30c. To be frank I was put off as I say by the reporting style and prospects. I may buy shares in the future I amy not, but learning for the future is probably the key for me.

Hope that helps. Nothing terribly sinister!

BTW if I was a 'downramper' I would have a 'sell' on MXR...I don't and won't.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $1.522K 52.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55093 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 248504 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.