OCC 3.23% 45.0¢ orthocell limited

As a recipient of the treatment a few people have asked me about...

1. 7,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6874
    As a recipient of the treatment a few people have asked me about how it went. Rather than my anecdotal evidence from me, OCC did have results in the Journal of Sports Medicine a while back (THIS IS NOT THE Johnson & Johnson partnered study results we are waiting on):

"47% of patients reported requiring absence from work due to persistence of symptoms, with an average 142 days (>4.5 months) absent from work; Following Ortho-ATI®, a significant 88% of patients were able to return to work"

OCC ATI.pdf

I do feel management could have done a better job of monetising this product over the years whilst waiting for TGA/Medicare approval etc.

Similarly the communications of the treatment and the results could be better (they use a communication companies h-squared I think). It appears for example you may be able to claim the treatment on BUPA. I live in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney and know there are countless weekend warriors suffering from injuries who would pay full price irrespective of rebates if it got them surfing, golfing, etc, again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $94.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 44.8¢ $101.0K 221.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6739 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 9799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.