OCC 3.23% 45.0¢ orthocell limited

Barnacles you could be right, but Dental Results were listed as...

1. 7,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6874
    Barnacles you could be right, but Dental Results were listed as 2Q 2019 and announced then (June19). We are splitting hairs anyway. The results will be out soon and from past results its fair to expect success and another price spike....followed by the inevitable slow dwindle thereafter, hopefully at net higher levels!

We're all on the same page here. Just sit on them and wait, though hats off to those that sell on the spikes and buy back in lower. Done it a little myself but always afraid of missing the rally personally.

Ravenilli and Marinis, all the information you seek is in the annual reports and ASX announcements. The executive team do have plenty of skin in the game (and why wouldn't they with insider information they effectively have). They were buying more from the last ASX announcements I saw. They have received grants.

Loosely speaking I believe they are finally into that critical mass period for start ups (and its been a long time coming as HotDog will attest) where they have plenty of money to survive for a good while, are not encumbered by debt and in the mean time some very decent revenue streams are finally about to emerge. Its always a bit of a binary option with these companies, but this one just requires just a little more patience rather than hope now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $94.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 44.8¢ $101.0K 221.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6739 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 9799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.