OCC 1.25% 39.5¢ orthocell limited

OCC Charting, page-10

1. 952 Posts.
    Couldn't believe there has not been more said about this stem cell breakthrough in media ect.
    I have had a stem cell transplant in 2009 and (it was a great success) although it was not for soft tissue or tendon apps, like OCC's, it was a very scary process to me at the time. I knew nothing about it and I had a preconceived idea on what it entailed. I was wrong. I did not grow an extra ear or nose , like some of my mates said I would. I did not have to have any surgery to have it done, like I had imagined.
    I simply had a needle to harvest my own stem cells and then when the time was right I had them reapplied .
    Very very simple and very affective.
    I couldn't believe how simple it was. Not the tech but the procedure.

My point is, once the word gets out on how simple , effective and cheap this new tech is, I think it will certainly be in the mainstream and the people requiring this treatment will be lining up for miles.
    Not to mention how it could free up the hospital system as well.
    If the Government is backing this , like they already have, then you can bet that this is the calm before the storm. Even though it has not been calm at all.
    Possibly not much chatter here as everyone might be trying to buy in before it goes wild.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $82.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $65.71K 166.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1052 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 354895 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.