OCC 1.35% 36.5¢ orthocell limited

OCC Trading, page-1019

1. 7,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6858
    Its a collaborative trial Mangoman. I am sure J&J wrote some conditions of exclustivity into the contract, but exactly what we will never know. But its a collaboration so J&J must have some exclusitivity. I think its been forgotten over the years (these trials do take years at the best of time, then throw in COVID) that this is a collaborative trial with J&J as involved as OCC - just with domestic surgeons running the practicalities.

"Regenerative medicine company Orthocell Limited has today announced a research collaboration agreement with DePuy Synthes Products, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, for its Ortho-ATI® stem cell approach for the regeneration of degenerate tendons and ligaments. The collaboration was facilitated by Johnson & Johnson Innovation." (2017)

We should get the final data next week. I wouldn't expect a partnership to be announced with it, but that will hopefully follow. We know the stock consistently spikes on trial announcements of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $76.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $33.04K 89.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 54459 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 14827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.