OCC 2.63% 39.0¢ orthocell limited

We all know institutional investment is always the biggest draw...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    We all know institutional investment is always the biggest draw card, too increase share price, we can all talk until we a blue in the face, but for our share price to increase, we need larger volumes sold day to day. 2022 has been a rough year for a lot of small biotech companies, Orthocell without, a global partnership, could be looking 20 cents per share, lucky management pulled off one of the greatest escapes in history with a Striate+ global partnership, 23 million bankable notes.

Management are very quite about there next moves, Ortho-ATI, Remplir and Ortho-Rope, but what we know, they are pushing for FDA approvals all on their own, without a BP in their pocket trying to cash in cheaper with these great products. Some investors are pissed our share price is so low, some are selling because of lost faith in management, bedger is buying anything under 40 cents.

Ive exchanged emails with Fat Tail Investment, formally known as Port Phillip Publishing, this company alone has told subscribers in the past that Orthocell was a buy and pushed the share price to 99 cents a few years ago, Ive personally asked them to look over this company again, as Ive thought its a good buy.

Not two weeks later exact words,

Thanks for letting me know about OCC. I have actually looked at them in the past, but they fell off the radar, I will do a bit of work on them and see how they are going these days.

Now soon to be positive revenue, in how many years 9, I think 2023 could see a little change on the way Orthocell is bought and sold, look guys its a small cap its going to get bought and sold cheaply without institution investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $81.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $49.66K 129.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20305 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 77938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.