OCC 0.00% 37.0¢ orthocell limited

OCC Trading, page-1269

1. 7,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6759
    I wonder what pushed Zimmer-Biomet, another top 5 global dental Pharma (the top) buying a far inferior collagen matrix producing company like Embody per @Eqz's post after seeing what Bio Horizons paired up with?:

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/medtech/zimmer-biomet-offers-275m-absorb-tendon-implant-maker-embody

There is no way Zimmer (demerged aspect ZimVie) are unaware of BioHOrizons deal, or their billing of Striate front and centre of their website.

BH coming for a Striate partnership (with very clear OCC takeover, break caveats) and now the Zimmer takeover for Embody should be clear indication that big US Pharma are looking at companies like OCC.

Like OCC in CelGro, Embody does have 510K clearance from the FDA in its Tapestry matrix. Embody talks of encouraging Mesenchymal cells. OCC has the IP to add tendon stem cells, not keep in fat derived cells, inject actual autologous tendon stem cells in the form of tenocytes with to augment the collagen matrix in tendon repair, as I have discussed before.

It genuinely flummoxes me that investors are selling after this takeover news of an inferior and far narrower product orthopedic company, let alone a swathe of buyers not lifting shares in OCC. Crappy information efficiency in markets again.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 37.0¢ $1.111K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 83513 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 28588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.