OCC 2.60% 39.5¢ orthocell limited

Patience lads patience. Yep I’m absolutely frustrated with...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Patience lads patience. Yep I’m absolutely frustrated with Orthocell also , HOWEVER as I do have a day job and don’t rely on trading funds , I’m happy to wait because regenerative medicine is the FUTURE and Orthocell are supremely primed to be at the forefront

* Striate
    * Remplir
    * OrthoACI

Out of trials and into the market

High success outcomes should see them as the go too products

interest and revenue will continue to grow

then throw into the mix ATI , celgro rope and this is a world first world wide game changer

At 40.5c a share

Sure , I’d want my House on the beach , boat and lambo right now however I can wait

I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again , our biggest Hurdle is not the products it’s the medical dinosaurs and profiteers that WONT embrace this technology because a) it goes against their ego and b) it hurts their hip pocket

Why send some one for a ACI for a knee when you can talk them into a replacement and make $30 k
    majority of people take their medical providers word as gospel so that’s where it all lays

And in my 10 years of dealing with medical there’s only been an absolute bees proverbial shift to regenerative medicine

And a even bigger drop in correct diagnosis, treatment and management

HOWEVER , those established in regenerative medicine business have never been busier ! Business is booming . Main stream incompetence definitely helping that

It’s and uphill battle but I hope I’m around to see the tide shift and become rich lol

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.010(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $82.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $28.61K 74.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 39.5¢ 2000
Last updated 14.09pm 03/05/2024 ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.