OCC 2.63% 39.0¢ orthocell limited

Institutional money hasn't come pouring in, despite the...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Institutional money hasn't come pouring in, despite the regulatory approvals and the global distribution deal. That is not because OCC is a dud, but because so called institutions in Australia are mostly complete garbage and fraudsters. The superannuation scam allows funds to thrive by being eternally lazy.

Years ago, Bedger posted a video of a fund manager/analyst (Bell Potter I think?) exposing his smug ignorance while discussing Orthocell and the science. The guy was a complete idiot. Unprepared, ignorant, uninterested and smugly proud to be.

OCC will be fairly valued in the land of venture capital, science and technology, and that is the USA, not Australia. Even a dual listing would be worth it. Radiopharm Theranostics just announced theirs and they are probably 5 to 10 years behind OCC in terms of regulatory progress.

The capacity to 1/ nail US/EU regulatory approvals without any rebuttals and 2/ land global distribution deals is priceless, and shows the management and strategy of OCC is sound. It's just operating in the wrong financial market. Australia is an anti intellectual country obsessed with real estate and mining. The Australian finance industry is filled with bogans and morons, openly hostile to anything related to science/research. I've witnessed this first hand.

Venture Capital in the US, would potentially provide billions in funds to a biotech organization with OCC's proven track record of 1/ and 2/.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $81.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $49.66K 129.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20305 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 77938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.