OCC 0.00% 37.5¢ orthocell limited

OCC Trading, page-1391

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Well maybe if management didn’t lock in clause after clause to lock out every detail that investors want to see. But here’s my take

$30 to produce Striate+
    $10 freight per unit
    $60 sales to BH
    $20 profits times100k per year =$2 million Aussie dollars profits per year. Yes that’s how much it costs for the smallest version of Striate+ to make

BH sell for $240 per unit ( just going off other products similar sold by BH )
    BH $180 profits times 100k = $180 million US dollars per year

Go team Orthocell, keep up the good work management team, kicking goals, no wonder they want to keep this deal under wraps.

Shit, what company wouldn’t give them 23.5 million to agree to these terms. And when they can’t keep up with the demand, BH takes over control of Striate+ and patents alike. It’s only a matter of time

You can play with these numbers all you like, but if it looks like shit, smells like shit it normally is shit.

Look, our share price tells a story over the years, believe it or not you can not deny it, our management team are rubbish.

No more excuses

I can’t believe I use to support these dishonest ( junkies ) who continue to lie without and ramifications, except a shitty share price, better get use to it. Like most I’m just sick of the excuses our management team give, well not give, and just blame economics times, IM CALLING BULLSHIT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35334 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 24331 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.