OCC 2.63% 39.0¢ orthocell limited

OCC Trading, page-1477

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    thanks to whoever was selling, I bought more parcels at 35c and 36.5c, and only stopped buying because of funds running out in that account.

all I could gather is, likely someone bought in (could be merely trading parcels besides core holding) in anticipation of a much better report, and subsequently disappointed and sold (or rebalance portofolio, while keeping the core holding, which's what I would do)
    also because of the reasoning above, seeing it weeks ago from the movement of share price, I sold some trading parcels at high 30s with a couple of parcel at 40c and 40.5c respectively. what I want say from this is, I can see absolutely nothing wrong with the company or investors in past months, and any SP movements is not out of norm as well, by norm I meant we could understand such movements, or we could even anticipate such movements, and we can act accordingly.

bedger has a quite good post in the annual report thread, worth quite a read and I feel him.
    my holding (insignificant compared to many here) is smaller now due to the selling mentioned above, and I'm on my way releasing funds to acquire more in following months, and apparently I can take my time given how the share price moves in past years.

GLTA, and have a nice weekend!

Last edited by LongLast: 09/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $81.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $49.66K 129.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20305 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 77938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.