OCC 5.41% 39.0¢ orthocell limited

OCC Trading, page-1499

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    Mate, look, honestly it's not out of the question. Market factoring in that rate rise in Nov and the strong possibility of another come Dec after those figures came out today.

The macro environment is akin to a toddler with a gun, anything might happen at the moment. The SP got as low as 18c a few years ago so I can’t make a call as to where the bottom is, could be lower, could be higher, your guess is as good as mine.

But to clarify, I’ve never heard Paul say he was in talks with other big pharma about ATI, only that J&J have first rights to the data. He told me OCC are able to partner/sell the tech to whomever they like. Perhaps he said this to you when you spoke to him a couple of years ago, but I’ve never heard him say that personally.

There has been more than 1 ATI trial too, HD, as you’re well aware (rotator cuff being the first and Tennis elbow being the second), and we’re currently waiting on the second. Yes it’s incredibly late, as usual, and it’s incredible frustrating, as usual, but par for the course with biotechs in my experience. This company in particular has a shocking habit of tardiness.

Also, can you link to the announcement as to this missing $2.3m? I went back as far as June 2019 and can find no such information?

LW was appointed 10 Jun 2020 if it helps you at all. We did receive a $2.3 Refund the following year that was used to advance Striate in partnering, but nowhere can I find spending for “a factory in the USA to producing Striate+,in the states?” I think perhaps you’re letting your negativity get in the way of your memory, But please correct me if I’m wrong.

Screenshot (610).png
    Last edited by KainCarver: 25/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.