OCC 2.67% 36.5¢ orthocell limited

At what point (obviously beyond breakeven in the future) do they...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    At what point (obviously beyond breakeven in the future) do they consider a special dividend of revenue to shareholders? Be it from ongoing sales smashing targets or a lucrative partnership deal... If the share price continues to lag or underperform compared to the announcements and achievements being made, something like that would serve two purposes, lighting a fire under the ass of the share price, and rewarding holders who have remained.

I've been accumulating for over 4 years now with an average of roughly the same price as today, and I know that's not nearly as long as some of you here (not to mention most of you would have significantly more invested). But to see where they are as a company today compared to 2019, with no gain in share value, is a tad astounding, and no surprise an ongoing discussion point amongst ourselves.

Lamenting aside, considering the progression since 2019 just reinforces why I remain happy to hold. I have no doubt that a turning point is approaching. They got a massive upfront deal off what they considered their lowest value product, and as Bedger's ongoing diligence displays, is clearly loved by one of the biggest dental groups worldwide, as even after the upfront deal, they continue to push Striate as their preferred product in the space. Remplir is partnered for distribution in Australia, and in the next quarter or two we will get updates on the regulatory study and what those results mean for Remplir's US market entry. Both products are already seeing big quarter on quarter growth in sales, and I bet what we've seen so far is nothing compared to what's coming based on the activity of our distributors. What else does the market need?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $76.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ $49.03K 133.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21869 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 279335 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ 54655
Last updated 15.34pm 31/05/2024 ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.