OCC 3.85% 37.5¢ orthocell limited

I just came across this article in Motley fool which covered...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I just came across this article in Motley fool which covered some recent industry acquisitions in the USA. Below is an extract:
    "
    Biotechs snapped up for billions with early data. Frazis said that mergers and acquisitions activity in the global biotechnology industry has been "intense".And those transactions provide some clues as to how undervalued Clarity Pharmaceuticals still is, despite the spectacular rise the last few months."If their data continues to hold, this is still early days, and it remains a fraction of the value of recent acquisitions in the space with early stage data."Just last week US$100 billion giant Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY) acquired RayzeBio Inc (NASDAQ: RYZB) for US$4.1 billion, on the back of early data for its gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumour therapy and the start of a phase III trial."And Novartis AG (SWX: NOVN) paid US$2 billion for Endocyte in late 2018 with only Phase II data," said Frazis."This has proved a big winner, with first year revenues for their first product Pluvicto forecast at over US$1 billion."This week Eli Lilly And Co (NYSE: LLY) completed its acquisition of Point Biopharma Global Inc (NASDAQ: PNT) for US$1.4 billion with only phase II data.This is why Frazis believes that the Clarity share price remains a bargain despite the massive appreciation this year."In a space where companies with promising data are being acquired for billions of dollars, and Clarity's early indications look best-in-class, the company's post-runup US$340 million valuation looks cheap."

Happy New Year everyone. I hope this year will be a transitional year for us in terms of share price. With a market capitalisation of just $80 million, one would think share price would easily double or triple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $78.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.5¢ $54.65K 144.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 44995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.5¢ 37000
Last updated 15.09pm 07/05/2024 ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.