OCC 2.74% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

"Big pharma conspiracy theory"...I think the problem is with the...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    "Big pharma conspiracy theory"...
    I think the problem is with the products. Straite+ is supposed to reduce the visit to the dental surgeon for implants to a single event in stead of two. This likely means loss of revenue for someone due to reduced visits. So who would use a product to do their own business damage unless competitors use this advantage to market themselves. This means wider adoption of Straite+ is required to encourage compitition, that should then fuel sales. At least this is my theory on the slow uptake of Straite+. So there may continue to be a slow(against my expectations) uptake until OCC achieves wider adoption with Straite+.
    Remplir is different as this should directly drive a better patient outcome without loss of revenue for surgeons. This may result in a faster adoption rate. So my hope is that this will be the case. Just need to achieve some critical mass in sales in both products, but that is the struggle when you launch a new product/device.
    Been a holder for 5 years now. Remplir may achieve approval in the US in 12 months' time. I may as well hang around for another year. OCC has been bobbling around between mid 30c's and low 40c's now for a while. At worst perhaps this is where it will be in 12 months still. So what is there to lose? Approval of Remplir alone is likely to spike the share price in my opinion by a reasonable amount(likely well north of the current price), that is before any sales, just on the expectation of future sales. So, not a bad isea to just be... waiting... waiting...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $78.83K 220.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1813 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.