OCC 0.00% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

OCC Trading, page-1704

1. 7,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6764
    Aaaagh.

You are both using Commsec obviously. Why don't you call up and ask them exactly what the surplus figure, exactly is, rather than assuming your free data from CBA suddenly gives you 'special' access to Iceberg order status, even undermining CBA's own inherent advantage in the market, as its largest broker!!!

I don't use CommSec but I would suggest you are literally, looking at what is simply the net sell order volumes vs the net buy order volumes in market at the time "shown" to the market. So of course your temporary order changed it!

Iceberg orders are an ASX facilitated provision, that then in turn full and trading participants use (and it may in turn be offered to larger third party or professional clients). It would literally be impossible for CBA to provide you with the data on Iceberg orders in the market (unless the ASX was incorrectly disseminating to them and them in turn incorrectly disseminating to you), because it pertains to data they just don't have themselves (biut would love to).

Wow. I am sorry, but you guys have literally just talked yourselves into a (boogyman) Iceberg order online, not understanding the data your broker disseminates to you, with obvious ramifications for the share price since. Good job.
    Last edited by bedger: Tuesday, 14:42

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $65.26K 181.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56760 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.