OCC 20.9% 66.5¢ orthocell limited

OCC Trading, page-705

1. 7,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6991
    Write a polite, constructive e-mail to them. See what they are doing with your money strategically.

@fishermancray its my impression management feel they are methodically going through the appropriate procedures. There are few bio-tech stocks where its not an endless waiting game. But certainly at times OCC defy even my lowly expectations. To be honest in the case of ATI results I'd rather they take their time and get them right - its been over four years now anyway.

ITs been a weary, weary, long journey for long-term shareholders (even for me and I've had ATI so can be far more committed to wait than most), but we are almost there.

I just wish someone had pushed them on CelGro Nerve at the AGM. We were on the verge on 510K approval and little communication since. This US consultancy better come back with an expediated FDA approval process (on the back of CelGro Bone) given how long they are taking:

"The Company continues to work closely with the Experien Group, headquartered in Silicon Valley as the Company’s US regulatory advisers to evaluate opportunities for expedited approval of Remplir for nerve regeneration. The team is now finalising the US FDA submission to confirm the most appropriate US regulatory pathway, potential for inclusion in expedited programs and what this will mean for reimbursement value for the product."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.