OCC 2.56% 38.0¢ orthocell limited

NOPE don’t own one Orthocell share I told you I sold out and I...

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    NOPE don’t own one Orthocell share I told you I sold out and I thank god I gave up on one of the most frustrating shares I have ever owned. I do hope some day you do make money,Hotlog and I do mean hotlog one day I will post my trading account since I left OCC and to me made average money on my trades,my account has risen 106% since I sold out,so I thank god I did. I really don’t care if the simpletons like yourself call me names all it means is I’m hitting the mark I am aiming my comments at.
    I dare you to show me where any of my calls were made after the fact or didn’t hit the mark or close to it give or take $0.02, I don’t sing the same droning tune that you fools spew out day after day after day,like you and Bedger.I sat their for I think two years reading both your comments then half way threw thought f* it I’ll do the opposite to everyone on hear and actually made a small amount.when you’s were saying,you would have to be crazy to sell now,I sold made a call and was about 80% successful.. I think you blokes hold that many shares you can’t sell any large amounts otherwise the price falls with an average turnover of between 200k-400k sold daily it would take you a year to offload a large position. Good luck fools back in a month betcha everyday you will post the same fluff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $79.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.3¢ 38.0¢ $18.00K 46.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13231 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 6904 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.