OCC 0.00% 36.5¢ orthocell limited

Bedger, I was never here to make a couple of thousand or a few...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Bedger, I was never here to make a couple of thousand or a few hundred thousand from this investment, I topped out at 1.2 million shares, but decided through a lot of thought to reduce my holding by half. It would not bother me if the share price dropped by 20 cents, or raised by 20 cents. Ive still got 600 thousand shares in the game and got another price in there to buy more if, ( IF ) our share price drops any lower.

Striate+, I know they have given away 1000 products or at a cheaper rate to gain a little traction in the US, Im all for that. Companies need to do this to get interest in distribution agreements ( partners ) and prove there products are better than any other supplier, so I dont see revenue for a good twelve months maybe two years, Im talking 10-20 thousand sales every six months. We have to sell that amount to keep up with managements pay raises.

Ortho-ATI, great results, but look, it took four years to complete a two year study, the results are out for everyone to see. Unfortunately 80% pulled the pin on the study if they were given the cortiscone injections. Management have said the are in talks with a couple of companies over future partnerships, I dont see this partnering up for a good six to twelve months.

Ortho-ACL, ( ROPE ), they will be starting trials on larger animals ( sheep ) and if all goes well, human trials the next year, or the next , we just dont know

Ortho-Nerve, I just dont know how long the piece of string is, they are dangling in front of investors, could be in three months, could be this year , could be next year, could be two years time, this is just to gain FDA approvals to start phase 3 trials

Covid aside, management havent changed the way or time frames they get information to there investors, this has always been the biggest problem or share price faces and its going to continue getting bought and sold for peanuts

Now some information has come across my computer Orthocell are about to start Tennis Elbow trial, they have finished recruitment on a randomised study, Ortho-ATI compared to surgery on tennis elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.