OCC 0.00% 38.0¢ orthocell limited

OCC is officially a lifestyle company....for the directors and...

1. 2,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    OCC is officially a lifestyle company....for the directors and the traders who up ramp / pretenders who manipulate other retailers into thinking everything is fine despite the market saying otherwise (you all know who). When I first posted here I was attacked personally and was made out to be the bad guy when really, it was my professional opinion against a stock traders who did a few google searches to back up his arguments using "peer reviewed articles" which somehow means they are the highest quality evidence with no biases.

Do not listen to this fool. He is not trying to help you, he is just trying to make money out of you.

SP almost back to where it was when I bought my 1k and sold straight after the ATI study (for a very little profit) which was misleading in their conclusions, given the flaws in the data interpretation/data picking drop outs/ flawed methodology/ no control group ect ect.

OCC needs to go ALL IN on Celgro nerve regeneration and at least push a product which has demand and a better likelihood of becoming commercial.

Also just a little advice, if any poster mentions other bio stocks repeatedly...they are advertising them under the guise that they are comparing OCC to them, when really they want you to look at them/buy.

Anyway, I do hope that things turn around for the poor retail holders. I find no enjoyment with the sp drop other than calling out the bs artist who has been prevalent in this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 38.0¢ $4.291K 11.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10091 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 70920 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.