NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Occam's Razor

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Hi All,
    In light of recent discussion regarding LCK, I'd like to pen my thoughts regarding the "gas flow" issue which continues to rear it's ugly head. My reasoning behind continuing to hold is as follows...

1) 2P reserve - Regardless of whether DEM believe LCK achieved stabilised gas flow, an independent third party who's primary role in oil and gas is to provide a classification of resources and reserves such as this. The entire classification system was devised to even the playing field and give investors something tangible to put their money into. If the international independent third party believe this resource is recoverable by their yard-stick, I'm on-board.
    2) Decommissioning of the PCD - The PCD trial went for longer than anticipated, we all know that. By all accounts, extensions were gained pretty easily. It was a formal letter the DEM saying "Hey, we need a bit more time to really ramp this thing up". DEM approved this promptly and without protest. If LCK were REALLY all that concerned that they hadn't achieved what they needed for due diligence purposes, why wouldn't they request additional time to give potential investors the confidence that this project was a goer?
    3) Requirement of a commercial demonstration - There have been discussions that LCK will be required to complete a commercial demonstration prior to production. Yes, of course they will... that's how this process works. LCK have completed their PCD and collected all the data required - now they'll go out to market, get someone to fund the construction of their commercial plant and operate it in an environmentally sustainable manner, presumably with the same environmental goals as previously set out for the PCD.

This stock has been good to me but if i'm honest, I'm really disappointed about the in-fighting between posters. This stock use to be a great place to learn and float ideas, but now we've lowered ourselves to the standards of most other HC threads. This will likely be my last post for a while until we can learn to be civil to one another.

DYOR. Occam's Razor.
    Anon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.