WHC 0.22% $8.97 whitehaven coal limited

Keith I would accept that figure ..it's within a feasible...

1. 1,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Keith I would accept that figure ..it's within a feasible range ..but I would judge a price much higher ..based on present numbers as ..stretching the elastic a tad too far!!

Xi is almost enjoying the slowdown in China ...it seems he has a natural bent towards chastising the victims of the Property Collapse ...The property Collapse has definitely embarrassed the mighty Xi...and he intends to drive these speculators and supporters of the speculators back into line!!!! Dictators don't like to be embarrassed by unruly behaviour...and Xi likes to flex his authoritarian powers .."No Help to them ..they will all suffer!!!" is his way !!

How long will Xi continue along this vindictive path ..until the other members of the Chinese Communist Party decide enough is enough ..and the Generals carry a lot of power and pressures will be brought to bare when their pockets are getting hit with the economic slowdown...These chaps like money and they all have their fingers in the pie !!!

I don't see the slow down lasting much longer ...another Trillion dollars can easily be spent on Tanks ,Military vehicles and of course Destroyers and much needed Aircraft Carriers etc ...At least a dozen Aircraft Carriers have to be built to remotely keep up with the USA's military might and of course the thousands of extra planes ...that's a hell of a lot of met coal and and energy coal for a hell of a lot of steel ...and a lot of aluminium .

Now that is a great stimulus for steel and met Coal ...and its big results quickly ...from direct Fiscal Stimulus!!!
    Yes and Taiwan is always a good excuse to arm up!!!
    All the best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.97
Change
-0.020(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $7.504B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.97 $9.08 $8.94 $35.74M 3.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7560 $8.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.97 14961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.