WHC 0.22% $8.97 whitehaven coal limited

218 Sqid....thank you ..After almost 60 years in the world...

1. 1,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    218 Sqid....thank you ..After almost 60 years in the world markets ..I try my best to make sense of it all...I go back to fundamentals and of course Warren's principals ..Large return on equity ..strong and growing Revenue ...throwing off lots of cash and minimum debt ...As a major fund manager for many years and in broking as Head of Research and then a leading Stockbroker I have learned a great deal about sticking to well Proven Principals....as a pathway to money and sleeping at night!!!
    The most important thing is to continually check value ..don't confuse this with price action ,stay with good value....I would tentatively suggest..try and buy near book value and do not buy at many multiples of book value ..and Over time the share price will rise or fall to meet the growing or falling value.
    WHC at these levels... I believe on my calculations is very good value ...indeed I believe excellent value .
    At only about a dollar above book value and a long period of growth in Revenue ahead the outlook is excellent.
    The price should continue to move up from here... with the strong growth in revenue and profits ahead ..so my advice... Just hang in there ...Do not be tempted to chop and change for Flowers of an Hour..momentum is not enough...Time in Value and Growing Value with well invested profits builds real wealth and solid long term price movement.

All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.97
Change
-0.020(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $7.504B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.97 $9.08 $8.94 $35.74M 3.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7560 $8.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.97 14961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.