The Accord isn’t a peace agreement by the estranged...

1. 9,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    The Accord isn’t a peace agreement by the estranged parties....more likely both groups can get some temporary benefits from normalisation of relationship.

Hopefully, I'm wrong in my interpretation of this accord but I think it will be the Arab State's who are using Israeli strength simply as a stopgap measure!

This agreement was basically done under duress.......Netanyahu bragged how this agreement was achieved due to Israel’s "power of strength".
    It was the threat of annexation of further Palestinian territory that forced this agreement!

In effect this agreement is simply an legal illusion for the International community, whilst the settlers can set up establishments, carry on with their Wild West behaviour with impunity!

Besides the commercial aspect of the agreement, the Arab State's are using Israels military capability against the Iranians as a buffer zone.

The Arab State's are using Israel as a Judo opponent and are trying to use Israel strength to cause its own demise.

If anything. I think the Palestinian propaganda machine are using the condemnation of these two States simply as a ruse.
    And in effect, these State's have given the Palestinians more time for a two State solution.....acting more like speed bump....give time for these Arab countries to build up their military strength and possible use of Israeli military technology!

Israel needs to be carefully not to be conned!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.