UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

ocean moves on, page-4

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (theseawolf)

Why have the drill results for the other tenements not been released to the market,after they were given priority from UMC to the laboratories?

The CID and Marra Mamba/Brockman Detrital iron ore resources are huge on UMC's tenements.
    Yandi Headwaters drilling averaged only 36mt per hole,I believe they came across CID and Detrital iron ore in each hole and did not need to drill lower,as it was confirmed that it was a very large resource.
    At that depth they would have been finding iron ore from surface or very close to surface.
    The same goes for most of the other targets identified as CID,Detrital targets.
    UMC even said,they could see the iron ore going under cover at the nose of the target areas.

The Mount Goldsworthy paper work said there was at least 100 million tonnes of iron ore at Fork North.
    Why did UMC say that certain drilling targets were of no interest,when other companies around the area are finding and proving up huge resources of lower grade DSO,CID and Detritals?

UMC's iron ore Detritals is from Marra Mamba and higher grade in some drill results then the so called high grade Marra Mamba DSO.

If I can see a very large iron ore resource through just reading and doing research with having no mining experience,how come Management have been changing their minds over the last month,after three years of pushing the tenements as being exceptional,deepest,Marra Mamba known in the Pilbara,Elephant country,showing target areas and then saying,nothing of interest.
    Other companies are finding iron ore where their samples,Aeromagnetics and trenching Etc have indicated it is there,they are also finding more as they go along,even FMS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.