CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

of course AKA. I also was under the impression that the company...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    of course AKA. I also was under the impression that the company could draw down 100 million at 7% as is (give or take some small hurdles). Anyone who has ever run a large company know that is CHEAP $$$. The ONLY reason to even think about this share placement right now would be the terms of the "loan". If that is the case then I feel the terms should have been disclosed right away which would have allowed people to decide whether or not to hold well above $2. I only got lucky as it was something that I (that scenario) was paying attention to.

It upset me that this came out so quickly after the loan announcement and so I sold fearing retribution from the market. It happened, case closed. I really looked at buying a bunch today but i think I'll wait to see who exactly picks up these options (5 million today LOL wanna guess?). I imagine there will be some serious egg on faces around here if it goes the way I foresee. I'm thinking that less than 1 in 10 people take up their shares who are not either on this message board or he top 3 shareholders!! THAT is why I'll never go to another AGM. I've still yet heard 1 decent argument that comes CLOSE to justifying taking the options up at these levels.

Again there is plenty of money to be made in this stock! It is just always interesting to see the strategies different posters put in place. Either the down rampers or the cheer leaders will get this wrong. One of them is going to lose SERIOUS $$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.